Sean Hernandez is a partner in the firm’s Miami office. Mr. Hernandez primarily focuses his practice in the areas of product liability defense litigation, marine/admiralty, vehicle negligence, and general liability defense.
Mr. Hernandez received his Juris Doctorate from Florida International University College of Law. He was a Dean’s Merit Scholar and graduated with honors. While in law school, he was a member of the Cuban American Bar Association, a member of the Florida Bar Business Law Section Scholars Program, and a member of the school’s Moot Court Team. While on the Moot Court Team, Mr. Hernandez competed in competitions focusing on international human rights and received an orator award.
While in law school, Mr. Hernandez served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Adalberto Jordan on the United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals and also as a judicial intern to the Honorable Jonathan Goodman on the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. He was also a legal intern at the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Mr. Hernandez also served as a law clerk for a defense firm specializing in banking and commercial litigation.
Mr. Hernandez graduated with honors from Florida International University with a Bachelor of Business Administration. He was a member of the International Business Honor Society.
- Dade County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Florida International University, J.D., cum laude
- Florida International University, B.B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida