Anna is an associate in the Tampa office. Prior to working with Cole Scott and Kissane, Anna worked at the University of South Florida, Self Insurance Program, where she handled medical malpractice matters for providers with Sovereign Immunity.
Anna works in the labor and employment department with Cole Scott and Kissane. Anna defends employers against employment and labor law claims, from administrative proceedings through trial, including claims involving discrimination, retaliation, whistleblower, wage and hour, civil rights, breach of contract, negligent retention, negligent hiring, sexual harassment, non-compete agreements, trade secrets and intellectual property, FLSA, FMLA and NLRB and class actions as well.
Anna also litigates in the areas of premise liability claims, sexual assault and battery claims as well as claims involving housing discrimination and fair housing statutes, condominium associations, and home owners associations.
- Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., Cum Laude
- University of South Florida, Bachelors in Political Science
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida