Whitney Powell is an associate at the firm’s West Palm Beach office. Ms. Powell practices in the areas of catastrophic and personal injury, commercial litigation, community association law, and premises liability.
Ms. Powell earned her law degree from Florida A&M University. While in law school, Ms. Powell was active in several student organizations. In 2011, she was the recipient of the Percy R. Luney Spirit of Service Award for her 1L class. In her final year of law school, Ms. Powell served as a Certified Legal Intern for the Public Defender’s Office of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit.
Prior to joining Cole, Scott, & Kissane, Ms. Powell worked as an attorney with a legal services agency. Ms. Powell is licensed to practice law in all Florida state courts.
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- F. Malcolm Cunningham Bar Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- YWCA of Palm Beach County
- Florida A&M University, J.D.
- Florida A&M University, Masters of Applied Social Science Public Administration
- Florida A&M University, B.S., Political Science, Magna Cum Laude