Stuart P. Schneider is a partner in the firm’s West Palm Beach office. His areas of practice for the firm are Community Association Law, Directors and Officers Liability, Commercial Litigation, Professional Malpractice, and Real Estate Litigation. Prior to joining the firm Mr. Schneider was an associate attorney at Rajtar & Associates, P.A., and prior to admission to practice clerked for the Weiss Legal Group, P.A. and Bradley Legal Group, P.A. in Florida, and for Deutsch & Schneider, LLP, and the Law Offices of Rashida Karmali in New York.
Mr. Schneider earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Human and Organizational Development with a minor in Corporate Strategy from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, and received his Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University School of Law in Davie, Florida.
Mr. Schneider is admitted to practice in all state courts in Florida, and as well as all Washington, District of Columbia courts.
- Broward County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, B.S., Human and Organizational Development, Corporate Strategy
- Washington, District of Columbia