Stephen N. Harber is a partner in the West Palm Beach office. Mr. Harber primarily focuses his practice in the area of general civil litigation including First Party Property, catastrophic and personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice defense, premise liability, commercial liability, and condominium and homeowners association law.
Mr. Harber earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Real Estate from Florida State University. Mr. Harber received his Juris Doctor from The John Marshall Law School in Chicago in 2011. While in school, he served as the Executive Managing Editor for The John Marshall Journal of Computer and Information Law.
Mr. Harber is a member of both the Florida and Illinois Bar and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern and Middle District of Florida, as well as all courts within the States of Florida and Illinois.
- American Bar Association Student Member
- Phi Alpha Delta Member (law school fraternity)
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.S., in Business. Dual Major in Business Administration and Real Estate.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida