Sean Mulhall is a Partner in the Jacksonville office. Mr. Mulhall has twenty five years of experience defending clients in civil litigation. He has represented clients in state and federal trial courts throughout the State of Florida during his career, and has handled appeals in Florida and Federal appellate courts. Mr. Mulhall is a member of the Florida Bar, and is admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States, the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, all of Florida’s federal district courts, and the United States Court of Federal Claims.
Mr. Mulhall’s practice focuses on the defense of cases involving Personal Injury and Wrongful Death, Premises Liability, Nursing Home Health Care, and Construction Defect. Mr. Mulhall also has experience in maritime law, representing clients in maritime and admiralty matters, including Jones Act cases, vessel arrests, and negligence claims under the general maritime and admiralty law. He also has extensive experience representing clients in the railroad industry in Federal Employers Liability Act matters as well.
While in law school, Mr. Mulhall was the Vice President of Moot Court and competed in a national moot court competition. He was one of ten students at his law school selected to the school’s Appellate Litigation Clinic, where he represented clients on a pro-bono basis before the Third District Court of Appeal. Mr. Mulhall won a trial competition while only a first year law student. He also won awards in Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law and Trial Advocacy.
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Ponte Vedra Architectural Review Committee
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D.
- Flagler College, B.A., Communications, Business
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims