Lee Cohen is a partner in the firm’s West Palm Beach office. Mr. Cohen is a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney. He has extensive trial experience in state courts throughout Florida. His practice includes general civil litigation, liquor liability defense, medical malpractice, nursing home/health care litigation, commercial litigation, bad faith/extra-contractual liability, trucking claims defense, security negligence, construction litigation and condominium and homeowners’ law.
He earned a Bachelor of Science from the Ohio State University and a Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Cohen received several honors and distinctions, including The Dean's Certificate of Achievement Award and The CALI Excellence for the Future Award.
Mr. Cohen is a board certified civil trial attorney. Mr. Cohen is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the Supreme Court of Florida and all state courts within Florida.
Mr. Cohen is a member of The Florida Bar, Palm Beach County Bar Association, Dade County Bar Association and the American Board of Trial Advocates.
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
Awards & Recognitions
- Bad Faith and Extra-Contractual Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Country Club, Condominium and Homeowners' Association Law
- Hospitality Industry Defense
- Liquor Liability Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Health Care
- Nursing Malpractice
- Security Negligence
- Sex Trafficking/Human Trafficking Defense
- Trucking Accident Defense
- University of Miami, J.D.
- Ohio State University, B.S.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida