Justin C. Sorel is a partner with the firm’s West Palm Beach office and practices in the areas of personal injury, condominium and homeowner associations, civil rights including but not limited to the Americans with Disabilities Act and Fair Housing Act, and commercial litigation law, for the firm.
He earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Finance, and a minor in Economics from the University of Florida. Mr. Sorel received his Juris Doctor from Florida State University School of Law in 2005, where he graduated magna cum laude. He also served on the Florida State University Law Review. Other honors and distinctions include Dean’s List, Outstanding Subciter Awards from the Florida State University Law Review, induction into the Order of the Coif, and the receipt of the Taxation and Mergers & Acquisitions Book Awards.
Mr. Sorel is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Florida and all state courts within Florida. Mr. Sorel is also admitted to practice before federal courts including the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida and United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.S in Business Administration with a major in Finance and a minor in Economics
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida