Justin L. Seekamp is a Partner in the Orlando office of Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A. His areas of practice include all aspects of insurance and general liability defense, including personal injury defense, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) defense, SIU Fraud Investigation, premises liability, automobile liability, automobile no-fault litigation, and insurance coverage disputes.
Mr. Seekamp obtained his undergraduate degree in Political Science, cum laude, from the State University of New York at Albany. He then earned his Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University - Shepard Broad Law Center, with awards for the highest class grade in Children & Family Law Clinic. While in law school, Mr. Seekamp worked for the Children & Family Law Clinic at Nova Southeastern University assisting indigent Floridians in Family Law related matters. He is admitted to practice before all state courts in Florida, as well as the Middle District of Florida.
Mr. Seekamp is also actively involved with the Orange County and Seminole County Bar Associations as well as the NSU Law Alumni Central Florida Chapter. He also enjoys participating in competitive running events and is an avid cyclist.
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Osceola County Bar Association
- Past President - NSU Law Alumni Central Florida Chapter
- Nova Southeastern University - Shepard Broad Law Center; Juris Doctor
- State University of New York at Albany, Bachelors Degree in Political Science (Political Theory Focus), Minor, History
- Orange County Community College, Associates Degree in General Studies
- United States District Court - Middle District of Florida