Justin Levine is a partner in the firm’s West Palm Beach office and practices in the areas of Commercial Litigation, Professional Malpractice, Intellectual Property, Director’s and Officer’s Litigation, Employment and Labor, Commercial and Regulatory Litigation, Consumer Law, Banking and Finance, Errors & Omissions, Insurance Coverage, and Real Estate Litigation.
Justin has considerable experience in managing and navigating all phases of complex legal disputes. He has achieved favorable results for clients in both federal and state venues including several of Florida’s Complex Litigation Divisions. Justin’s experience and regular monitoring of industry developments enables him to advise as to the legal landscape faced by today’s businesses, professionals, and insurance industry participants and work towards quick resolutions with maximum results.
Prior to joining the practice of law, Justin served as a member of the U.S. Army special operations community. After military service, Justin returned home to Florida to earn a Bachelor’s degree in Business Finance and a Master’s degree in International Business, both from the University of Florida. He then received his Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law where he was the Editor-in-Chief of the National Security and Armed Conflict Law Review and a three-year member of the University’s trial team.
Mr. Levine is also a current member of the Board of Directors for the Professional Liability Attorney Network and is certified as a Florida Supreme Court Civil Circuit Court Mediator.
Reevaluating ITAR: A Holistic Approach to Regaining Critical Market Share While Simultaneously Attaining Robust National Security, 2 Univ. of Miami Nat’l Sec. and Armed Conflict 150 (2012).
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- South County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Professional Liability Attorney Network
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- Accountant’s Malpractice
- Banking and Financial
- Business/Commercial Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Law
- Corporate, Real Estate and Title Insurance Transactions
- Directors and Officers
- Employment and Labor
- Federal Practice
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Intellectual Property (Patent and Trademark)
- Land Use Litigation
- Legal Malpractice
- Professional Malpractice
- Real Estate and Foreclosures
- University of Miami, J.D.
- University of Florida, M.A., International Business
- University of Florida, B.S., Business Finance
- U.S. District, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District, Middle District of Florida