Ms. Strasser is a partner in the West Palm Beach office and has experience handling disputes in the areas of employment and labor, professional malpractice, business disputes, directors and officers, and country club, homeowners' association and condominium Law.
Ms. Strasser maintains a significant practice in defending employers in state and federal courts, and has experience handling business disputes, including professional malpractice, breach of contract, claims of fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and consumer claims.
Originally from Naples, Florida, Ms. Strasser earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature and a minor in legal studies from the University of Central Florida and a Juris Doctorate from Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School. Ms. Strasser began her legal career as an Assistant State Attorney at the 18th Circuit State Attorney’s Office in Brevard County, prosecuting misdemeanor and felony cases in the adult and juvenile divisions.
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar
- Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School, J.D.
- University of Central Florida, B.A., English Literature, minor in Legal Studies
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida