Jason Villares is a partner in our Miami office who specializes in the defense of general liability cases in Florida and Federal Courts. Mr. Villares earned his Juris Doctor degree from St. Thomas University, and his bachelor’s degree from Loyola University New Orleans with a concentration in pre-law philosophy. While in law school, Mr. Villares held a judicial internship under the Honorable Eric Hendon of the 11th Judicial Circuit , and conducted hearings and trials as a Certified Legal Intern for the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office. Mr. Villares received various recognitions from St. Thomas University; including Dean's List, CALI Excellence Award, and commendations for his outstanding commitment to public service.
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D.
- Loyola University New Orleans, B.S., in Criminal Justice
- Loyola University New Orleans, minor in Pre-Law Philosophy
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida