Ms. Grant is an Associate in the firm's Jacksonville office, practicing in the defense of First-Party Property and General Liability matters. Prior to Cole, Scott & Kissane, Ms. Grant worked for Department of Management Services as an Assistant General Counsel for their Retirement Division Litigation section litigating retirement cases. Additionally, Ms. Grant practiced litigation with the Florida Department of Corrections handling high profile cases such as the Disability Rights Mental Health and Americans with Disabilities Accommodations for the State of Florida inmates as well as the class action Hepatitis C inmate cases.
While in law school at Florida Coastal Law, Ms. Grant received the Book Award for Florida Constitutional Law, Pro Bono Honors and received a Family Law Certificate. Ms. Grant was also the Vice President of Family Law Society.
- Tallahassee Inns of Court Alumni, Young Lawyers.
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University, Bachelor in English
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida