Danielle M. Balczon is a partner in the firm’s Ft. Myers office. She obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree from Louisiana State University in Sociology with a concentration in Criminology. She subsequently obtained her Juris Doctor Degree from Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law in Birmingham, Alabama.
While in law school, Balczon studied abroad at Cambridge University and served as an intern in Alabama State University’s Athletic Department. Prior to joining Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A., Balczon practiced in a civil defense firm primarily doing Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and insurance defense litigation.
Her current areas of practice include PIP litigation, security negligence, commercial and residential properties, SIU fraud investigations and general civil litigation. Balczon is admitted to practice law in the State of Florida.
- Lee County Bar Association
- Lee County Association for Women’s Lawyers
- Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law in Birmingham, J.D.
- Louisiana State University, B.A., in Sociology with a concentration in Criminology
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida