Brooke Beebe is a partner in the Bonita Springs and Orlando offices. Ms. Beebe focuses her practice in the areas of general commercial and civil litigation, with an emphasis in construction litigation, landlord-tenant law, first-party property, sex trafficking/human trafficking defense and employment law. Ms. Beebe has experience handling Errors and Omissions claims, including those brought against insurance brokers and agents. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Florida. Ms. Beebe received her Juris Doctor degree from Florida Coastal School of Law. While in law school, she was a member of two of the school’s honor organizations, including the Mock Trial Team and the Mock Trial Honors Board. In her second year of law school, she was selected by the head of the legal research and writing department to be a teaching assistant for first year law students.
Prior to joining Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A., Ms. Beebe originally worked as an Assistant Public Defender for the Tenth Judicial Circuit. During that time, she maintained a perfect trial record. She then worked as in-house counsel for a real estate developer where she regularly worked with several prominent restaurant and supermarket corporations. Ms. Beebe also worked for a well-known civil defense litigation firm in Pinellas County where she concentrated her practice in the area of construction litigation. Overall, Ms. Beebe has tried over two dozen jury trials and numerous bench trials.
She is admitted to practice before all state courts in Florida and the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida.
- Lee County Bar Association
- Collier County Bar Association
- Collier County Building Industry Association
- Young Professionals of Naples
- Naples Junior Women’s Club
- Architects and Engineers
- Catastrophic and Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment and Labor
- Fidelity and Surety Litigation and Counsel
- First Party Property
- Government Relations
- Intellectual Property (Patent and Trademark)
- Legal Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Real Estate and Foreclosures
- Security Negligence
- Sex Trafficking/Human Trafficking Defense
- Vehicle Negligence
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida