Brian J. Aull is a partner in the Jacksonville office. He practices in all phases of civil litigation, including personal injury litigation, construction litigation, employment and labor, insurance coverage and carrier representation, trucking/transportation and professional liability litigation.
Prior to joining Cole, Scott & Kissane, Mr. Aull practiced as an Assistant State Attorney, in the Fourth Judicial Circuit of Florida, where he was a member of the Homicide/Major Crimes Division and tried 48 jury trials.
Mr. Aull attended the University of Florida, where he received his Bachelor of Science degree, with High Honors, in Business Administration in 1999. He then earned his Juris Doctorate degree, from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2002.
Mr. Aull is admitted to practice in all jurisdictions in the state court system for the State of Florida. He is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.S., Business Administration, high honors
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida