Anika Grant is a partner at the firm’s West Palm Beach office. Her practice areas include general civil litigation, legal malpractice, professional liability, commercial litigation, personal injury, premises liability and community association law for the firm.
Ms. Grant earned her undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Florida State University and her Juris Doctor from Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, where she represented the law school in the National Appellate Moot Court Competition. Ms. Campbell is admitted to practice before all Florida state courts as well as the United States District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of Florida. She is also a member of the American Bar Association, Cunningham Bar Association, the Palm Beach County Bar Association, and the Young Friends of the Kravis Center Executive Committee.
Ms. Grant has been recognized by Florida Super Lawyers Magazine as a Rising Star in 2016.
- Cunningham Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Bar Association.
- Pennsylvania State University, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.S., Business Administration
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida