Amanda L. Mollica, is a South Florida native, born and raised in Coral Springs. She is an associate in the firm’s West Palm Beach office. She practices in the areas of first party property, personal injury protection, premises liability, and vehicle negligence.
She attended the University of Central Florida where she obtained a Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Anthropology, with minor concentrations in Business and Marketing.
Ms. Mollica received her Juris Doctor from the Florida State University College of Law. During her time at Florida State, she served as a law clerk for the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation in the Construction Law division. Additionally, she participated in two externship programs as a Certified Legal Intern. She interned at the Leon County Attorney’s Office and the State Attorney’s Office for the 2nd Judicial Circuit, gaining experience in both civil administrative and criminal law.
Ms. Mollica is a member of the Florida Bar as well as the Federal Bar for the Southern District of Florida. Prior to joining CSK, she practiced mortgage foreclosure defense as well as general civil and business litigation.
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Palm Beach Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida State University, College of Law, J.D.
- University of Central Florida, B.A., Anthropology; Minors, Business and Marketing
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida