Adam Heisner is an associate in the firm's Fort Myers office. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from Ave Maria School of Law, a master's level certificate in Negotiation from Harvard Law School, a Master's in Business Administration from Saint Leo University, and a Bachelor's in Economics from Stetson University.
Adam started his career as a combat Engineer officer in the United States Army, where he served as a Battle Captain in Afghanistan earning the Bronze Star medal. While deployed overseas Mr. Heisner facilitated the Afghan judiciary in establishing rules of evidence against terrorists.
He started his legal career at the Lee County Public Defender's office where tried numerous cases. He has since practiced civil litigation focusing primarily on catastrophic and personal injury, vehicle negligence, motor vehicle accidents, employment law, liquor liability, negligent security, premises liability, product liability, and general litigation.
Outside the courtroom he continues to share his legal insights by volunteering to teach an annual ethics class to law students at Ave Maria School of Law.
Mr. Heisner has been a member of the Florida Bar since 2016.
- Lee County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Trial Lawyers Section
- Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law section
- Harvard Law School, Master's certificate in Negotiation
- Ave Maria School of Law, J.D.
- Saint Leo University, M.B.A.
- Stetson University, Bachelors, Economics
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida