Ruth Jones is an associate attorney in the firm's West Palm Beach Office. Her practice areas include Commercial Litigation, condominium and homeowner's Association Law, Corporate and Residential Properties, Professional Malpractice, Employment and Labor Law, as well as Federal Practice.
Ms. Jones earned her Bachelor of Science degree in International Relations and Business Management from the University of the West Indies, and a Master of Business Administration with concentration in Corporate Finance from the University of Leicester. She earned her Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University.
Ms. Jones is licensed to practice law in all State Courts within Florida, and before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Ms. Jones is also licensed to practice law in Jamaica.
- Young Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar
- Accountant’s Malpractice
- Business Litigation
- Business/Commercial Law
- Commercial and Residential Properties
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate, Real Estate and Title Insurance Transactions
- Country Club, Condominium and Homeowners' Association Law
- Directors and Officers
- Employment and Labor
- Federal Practice
- Legal Malpractice
- Professional Malpractice
- Nova Southeastern University - JD
University of Leicester - Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- University of the West Indies - B.S. -International Relations and Business Management
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida