Ricardo is an associate attorney in the firm's Fort Lauderdale West office. He graduated from Lehigh University where he majored in Psychology. After graduation he attended the Benjamin L. Crump College of Law, where he graduated with his J.D. Mr. Clerge has previous litigation experience working in corporate, financial, and insurance industries, and uses his diverse background to succeed in the practice areas of business/commercial law, tort defense, general civil litigation, premise liability, auto liability, bodily injury, medical malpractice, construction and first party property litigation.
- Broward County Bar Association- Young Lawyers Division
- National Bar Association - Young Lawyers Division
- Florida Bar Sections - Trial Lawyers
- Benjamin L. Crump College of Law, J.D.
- Lehigh University, B.A., in Psychology
- North District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida