Rebecca Taylor is an Associate in the Firm's Pensacola office.
Ms. Taylor is originally from Tampa, Florida. She attended undergrad at Clemson University where she was a double major in Business Management and Economics, with cross-minors in both. During her time at Clemson University, Ms. Taylor was a UPIC Intern with the University's Faculty Senate. After she graduated undergrad, Ms. Taylor attended Georgia State University College of Law where she obtained her Juris Doctorate degree. After her first year of law school, she clerked with a Tampa area Estate Planning attorney. During her last two years of law school, Ms. Taylor worked part time at a Personal Injury law firm in the Atlanta area and an Insurance Defense firm based in Florida. Ms. Taylor also externed with the City of Atlanta Public Defenders Office where she worked in custody and handled bond hearings under the Third Year Practice Act.
One of Ms. Taylor's favorite achievements outside of law school and passing the bar was hiking Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa during a volunteer trip!
- Florida Bar
- Escambia - Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Accountant’s Malpractice
- Architects and Engineers
- Bad Faith and Extra-Contractual Liability
- Employment and Labor
- Fidelity and Surety Litigation and Counsel
- Hospitality Industry Defense
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Intellectual Property (Patent and Trademark)
- Land Use Litigation
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Security Negligence
- Sex Trafficking/Human Trafficking Defense
- SIU Insurance Fraud Defense
- Toxic Tort: Asbestos
- Trucking Accident Defense
- Georgia State University College of Law - J.D.
- Clemson University - B.S. in Business Management, B.S. Economics