Nicole Nachtsheim is an associate in the firm's West Palm Beach office. Her practice areas include general civil litigation, medical malpractice, liquor liability defense, nursing home/health care litigation, complex commercial litigation, pharmaceutical and medical device litigation, trucking accident defense, hospitality industry defense, premises liability, security negligence, catastrophic personal injury and condominium and homeowners law.
Ms. Nachtsheim graduated from the Florida Atlantic University with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University. While in law school, Ms. Nachtsheim served as a Senior Associate of the Pace Environmental Law Review and as the Vice President of the Public Interest Law Scholarship Organization. She also interned for various organizations, including the New York State Office of the Attorney General, the Pace Women's Justice Center, the Florida Department of Children and Families, John Jay Legal Services, and as a law clerk under the general counsel of a large private corporation.
Ms. Nachtsheim is admitted to practice law in Florida and Colorado.
- The Florida Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- The Denver Bar Association
- The Colorado Bar Association
- Catastrophic and Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Country Club, Condominium and Homeowners' Association Law
- Hospitality Industry Defense
- Liquor Liability Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Health Care
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Security Negligence
- Trucking Accident Defense
- Vehicle Negligence
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, J.D.
- Florida Atlantic University, B.S.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida