Nicole Jackson is an associate in the firms West Palm Beach office and practices in the areas of Community Association Law, Directors and Officers Liability, Commercial Litigation, Professional Malpractice, and Real Estate Litigation.
She earned a Bachelors degree in both English Literature and Legal Studies at the University of Central Florida. Ms. Jackson later graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Miami School of Law where she earned her Juris Doctor Degree in 2023. While in Law School Ms. Jackson worked as law clerk for a commercial litigation and intellectual property firm in Boca Raton, Florida.
Ms. Jackson is a member of the American Bar Association and Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar Association.
- Broward County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- University of Central Florida (2020) - Bachelors Degree in English Literature and Legal Studies
- University of Miami School of Law (2023) - J.D.