Natalie Fina Wheeler is a partner in Cole, Scott & Kissane’s Jacksonville Office. She has a civil trial practice which includes extensive experience in personal injury defense, premises liability, commercial litigation, insurance coverage matters, hospitality industry defense, negligent security, trucking accident defense, and general liability defense. In representing both individual and corporations, Ms. Fina’s practice extends statewide throughout all jurisdictions of Florida.
Ms. Wheeler attended law school at Florida Coastal School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctorate with honors in 2015. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Florida, earning her Bachelor of Arts in English with honors in 2012.
Ms. Wheeler is a member of the Florida Bar and is admitted to the Middle District of Florida. She is a member of the Jacksonville Bar Association and the Young Lawyers Division.
- American Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Section of the Jacksonville Bar
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude
- University of Florida, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida