Lani Page is an associate in the firm’s West Palm Beach office. She practices in the areas of Legal Malpractice, Professional Malpractice, Commercial Litigation, Labor and Employment Law, and Homeowners’ Association and Condominium Law.
Ms. Page earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English – Creative Writing with University Honors from The University of Central Florida and a Juris Doctorate from Florida State University College of Law.
During her time at Florida State University College of Law, Ms. Page worked at GrayRobinson P.A. as a Junior Legislative Aide during the 2022 and 2023 Florida Legislative Sessions. She additionally worked with the College of Law’s Covid-19 Veteran’s Legal Clinic where she assisted prevent unlawful evictions during the eviction moratorium. During her final year of law school, Ms. Page studied abroad at Erasmus Universiteit in Rotterdam, The Netherlands where she studied International Commercial Law.
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association - Young Lawyers Division
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association - Young Lawyers Division
- Florida State University: JD
- University of Central Florida: BA English-Creative Writing with University Honors