Kristina Correa is a partner in the firm’s West Palm Beach office. She practices general civil litigation, including catastrophic and personal injury, medical malpractice defense, physician’s malpractice, premises liability, product liability, vehicle negligence, and condominium and homeowners’ association law. Ms. Correa received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and English Literature from the University of South Florida. She also received her Master of Business Administration with specializations in Management and in Building Sustainable Enterprise from the University of South Florida. Ms. Correa received her Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, from Nova Southeastern University College of Law. While in law school, she served as an Articles Editor for the Nova Law Review and was on the Dean’s list for all semesters.
Prior to joining Cole, Scott and Kissane, Ms. Correa was a judicial intern for Magistrate Barry S. Seltzer of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Section of the Broward County Bar Association
- Nova Law Review
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- University of South Florida, M.B.A.
- University of South Florida, B.A., Psychology and English Literature
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida