Kayla N. Ryan is an Associate Attorney in the Pensacola office of Cole, Scott, & Kissane, P.A. and practices in general civil litigation.
Kayla earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Criminal Justice and a minor in Psychology from The University of Texas at San Antonio where she graduated Summa Cum Laude. She then went on to earn her Juris Doctorate from Texas Tech University School of Law in 2022 where she competed nationally with the mock trial team and graduated Summa Cum Laude and with Pro Bono Honors. While in law school, she worked as a student attorney for The Innocence Project of Texas and as a mediator for The Office of Dispute Resolution in Lubbock, Texas.
- American Association for Justice, National Mock Trial Team (2021)
- Board of Barristers (2019-2021): Moot Court, Mock Trial, and Negotiations Competitor.
- Criminal Law Organization: Member from 2019-2021.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Texas at San Antonio, B.A., in Criminal Justice.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida