Delaney Hamill is an associate in the firms West Palm Beach office. Her practice areas include general civil litigation, medical malpractice, liquor liability defense, nursing home/health care litigation, complex commercial litigation, pharmaceutical and medical device litigation, trucking accident defense, hospitality industry defense, premises liability, security negligence, catastrophic personal injury and condominium and homeowners law.
Ms. Hamill graduated from the University of Ottawa with a Honors Bachelor of Arts in Communications with a minor in Business Management. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from New York Law School. While in law school, Ms. Hamill served as a Staff Editor of the New York Law School Law Review.
Ms. Hamill is admitted to practice law in Florida.
- Catastrophic and Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Country Club, Condominium and Homeowners' Association Law
- Hospitality Industry Defense
- Liquor Liability Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Health Care
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Security Negligence
- Trucking Accident Defense
- Vehicle Negligence
- New York Law School, J.D. cum laude
- University of Ottawa, B.A., in Communications; graduated with Honors, Minor in Business Management