Clayton Hugh Chin Quee Jr. is an Associate at the firm’s Miami Office. Mr. Chin Quee’s practice areas include commercial litigation, personal injury, civil rights law, child welfare litigation, employment and labor law as well as condominium association law.
Mr. Chin Quee graduated Cum Laude from Florida International University with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology in 2012. He then went on to attend the University of Miami School of Law where he earned his Juris Doctorate in 2015.
Prior to joining Cole, Scott & Kissane, P.A., Mr. Chin Quee advocated for the best interests of abused, abandoned and neglected children in the 11th Circuit with the Guardian ad Litem Program. Mr. Chin Quee is a member of the Florida Bar and is licensed to practice law before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Secured dismissal of a premises liability lawsuit involving the slip and fall of a minor at a school
- Secured numerous dismissals of charges of discrimination filed with the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Florida Commission on Human Relations
- Secured favorable financial resolution for child welfare agency involved in negligence action concerning the alleged sexual abuse of a minor
- Secured dismissal of complaint filed with the DBPR against property manager
- Secured favorable financial resolution for association involved in defamation action
- Secured favorable financial resolutions for various companies involved in employment disputes
- Secured favorable resolution of housing discrimination claim filed with Miami-Dade Commission on Human Rights
- Secured favorable results for lawyers called before attorney grievance committees
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of South Florida (APABA)
- Business/Commercial Law
- Child Welfare Litigation
- Civil Rights Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Country Club, Condominium and Homeowners' Association Law
- Directors and Officers
- Employment and Labor
- Federal Practice
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Premises Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Security Negligence
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- Florida International University, B.A., Psychology, cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida