Ms. Rubino is a Florida native. She obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Flagler College and a Juris Doctor with an Honors Certificate in Environmental and Earth Law from Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law.
Ms. Rubino has experience practicing in various other areas of law including tax and business, contracts, construction, environmental law, and insurance defense. She is admitted to practice in Florida and is admitted to the Middle District of Florida. Additionally, Ms. Rubino is a member of the Jacksonville Bar Association and is a notary public of Florida.
- Notary Public State of Florida
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, J.D., Honors Certificate in Environmental and Earth Law
- Flagler College, B.A., in Business Administration
- US District Court for the Middle of Florida