Alan St. Louis is a partner in the firm's Miami's office. He practices in the area of legal malpractice, general civil and commercial litigation, trademark/intellectual property, employment practices liability insurance, professional liability and condominium law for the firm. Mr. St. Louis has experience handling Errors and Omissions claims, including those brought against insurance brokers and agents.
He was an active duty member of the United States Air Force. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Weber State University and received his Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, where he was a member of Nova Law Review.
Mr. St. Louis is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern, Northern, and Middle Districts of Florida, Supreme Court of Florida and all state courts within Florida.
Mr. St. Louis has been named as one of the state’s top “Rising Stars” in the State of Florida by the Super Lawyers Legal Guide for 2017 to 2019. He is also a published author of a book entitled New Lawyer Survival Guide.
- Dade County Bar Association
- Banking and Financial
- Business/Commercial Law
- Class Action
- Commercial Litigation
- Country Club, Condominium and Homeowners' Association Law
- Directors and Officers
- Employment and Labor
- Intellectual Property (Patent and Trademark)
- Land Use Litigation
- Legal Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Real Estate and Foreclosures
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D.
- Weber State University, B.S.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida