Adam A. Stetson is an associate in the firm’s Orlando office. His practice focuses on defense of civil litigation claims, including but not limited to, personal injuries, motor vehicle accidents, and premises liability. Mr. Stetson earned his Bachelor of Science in Political Science from Florida State University. Mr. Stetson then graduated from the University of Florida Levin College of Law where he earned his Juris Doctor degree. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Stetson obtained additional civil litigation experience involving the areas of commercial trucking defense, security negligence, first party property defense, debt collection, subrogation, civil rights litigation, police misconduct, employment discrimination, and other related claims. Mr. Stetson also worked as an Assistant State Attorney in the Office of The State Attorney for the Ninth Judicial Circuit of Florida as a Felony Trial and Felony Intake Attorney. In addition, Mr. Stetson also worked in the Lawyer Regulation Headquarters Office of The Florida Bar in Tallahassee, Florida.
During his leisure time, Mr. Stetson enjoys fishing, hunting, shooting, riverboat gambling, doing charitable work, traveling, and spending time with his family and friends.
- Brevard County Bar Association
- Osceola County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Animal Law Section
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- The Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels
- University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.S., Political Science
- United States Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States Court for the Middle District of Florida