Legal Collections Specialist – Miami
Job Type : Staff
CSK’’s Miami office is seeking a Legal Collections Specialist who enjoys working on a fast paced, energized team. Excellent communication, organizational, and people skills are essential for the position. The right candidate will be a self-motivated, someone who works well with little supervision and driven to reach their monthly goals.
- The responsibilities include:
- Directly interact with debtors and negotiate payment plans
- Determine best method for recovery by skip tracing and locating debtors, employment, earnings, liabilities, assets, and ability to pay
- Review delinquent accounts considered to be uncollectable; ensure maximum efforts have been taken before elevating to next step
- Comply with all client specific requirements
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- 2 plus years of experience as a collector, preferably consumer collections
- Basic understanding of garnishments, bank attachments, certified judgments, and liens
- Strong attention to detail, ability to comply with company and departments procedures
- Strong negotiation skills, solve problems effectively, exhibit active listening skills
- Ability to work in cooperative and positive manner with coworkers
- High school diploma required; college level courses in Accounting or Accounting Degree is a plus.
Applicants with previous law office collection preferred.