- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
Experience / Practice Areas
- Admiralty and Maritime
- Architects and Engineers
- Bad Faith and Extra-Contractual Liability
- Directors and Officers
- Employment & Labor
- General Civil Litigation
- Hospitality Industry Defense
- Insurance Coverage & Carrier Representation
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Trucking Accident Defense
Randall Rogers is the Managing Partner in the Pensacola office and practices in the areas of general civil litigation, insurance coverage, legal malpractice, insurance bad faith, construction defects, architects and engineers errors and omissions, products liability, professional liability, employment, trucking claims defense, association law, commercial litigation and personal injury/wrongful death litigation.
Mr. Rogers earned his Bachelors degree from Florida State University in 1995 and his Juris Doctor from Cumberland School of Law in 1999.
He is admitted to practice before all State courts in Florida, the United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida, and the United States Court of Appeal, Eleventh Circuit.
Randy is also admitted to practice in the State of Georgia.
He is an active member of the Florida, Jacksonville and Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Associations.